News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.

Started by Valloa, April 09, 2007, 01:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valloa

  I added a small amount of pre-release special effect bases and plinths to www.valloasvale.com/shop  These bases and plinths are designed to look and feel like brass, bronze, marble, stone and other materials, without the need for painting. The brass and bronze bases contain real brass and bronze and as such, have the weight and feel of those metals. They can be further polished with a superfine sandpaper for more shine.



Plinth modeled by Reaper's Bourbon Street Sophie:



Maya~

Custom_Hobby

These are terrific. I look forward to using these with my miniatures. Do you also take order for custom bases?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

gi6ers


Valloa

Quote from: Custom_Hobby on April 09, 2007, 02:27:17 PM
Do you also take order for custom bases?

Ayep I do.  If you need/want something specific feel free to drop me a PM or email at valloasvale@yahoo.com.

Maya~

Custom_Hobby

Quote from: Valloa on April 09, 2007, 04:10:10 PM
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on April 09, 2007, 02:27:17 PM
Do you also take order for custom bases?

Ayep I do.  If you need/want something specific feel free to drop me a PM or email at valloasvale@yahoo.com.

Maya~

Thank you Maya. I will send you an email shortly. I hope you are enjoying the forum and thanks for the updates on your products.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Valloa

#5
Quote from: Custom_HobbyI hope you are enjoying the forum and thanks for the updates on your products.

I am!  I like that you have an "all medium" artwork section and someday I'll get up enough courage to post some stuffs there.

Maya~

Edit: Fixed the Quote

Custom_Hobby

I hope it is sometime soon. I want the forum to encourage all aspects of the hobby. What medium do you use?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Valloa

Graphite mostly with a couple of colored pencil sketches.

Custom_Hobby

Quick question did you sell out of all of the miniatures you had in stock? If you didn't what do you have left?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Valloa