News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Winged Knight

Started by Custom_Hobby, April 04, 2007, 07:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom_Hobby

The Winged Knight is a limited edition 40mm highly detailed model cast in white metal with a resin scenic base. The model was limited to 500 castings worldwide. It retailed for $50 US.

The miniature comes boxed as show in the first picture, unpainted and unassembled (as in the 2nd pic). The metal parts are the full body, shoulder pads, right arm, right hand, halo, sword, and wings. The figure also comes with a resin scenic base.







If anyone is interested in this miniature I still have a few and will sell it for its original retail price of $50 US including free shipping for any member of the forum. Just PM me and I will send you an invoice.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Baldemyr

I want this one too.  Notice that the ratio of head vs body is better on this one then on the Emperor himself.

Custom_Hobby

Different sculptor. I still like the Lord more though.

I have more of these than I do of the Lord.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com