Custom Hobby Forum

• October 23, 2017, 05:37:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Author Topic: Hell Dorado: Augustinus "Gus" Raimond  (Read 1534 times)

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
Hell Dorado: Augustinus "Gus" Raimond
« on: March 08, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »

I really hate the sunlight in this country. I had to wait for it to be slightly overcast to get rid of the horrid glare and overly dark shadows (and even now the pictures don't seem to do the 6 different tones in the skin justice :(). Oh well, at least I've finaly got some picture to share eh? I tried taking soem indoors but my camera kept insisting on using the flash when it wasn't even dark so they didn't turn out very well. I still haven't worked out how to disable the flash and it's still really annoying.

Anyway, here's a rather nasty looking fellow. He certainly doesn't do things by halves if his armour is anything to go by. Oh, and he definitely isn't a space marine :P.

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
Re: Hell Dorado: Augustinus "Gus" Raimond
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »

Yeah, I actualy did his armour the exact same way I did these guys but the sun just hated him.