Custom Hobby Forum

• October 23, 2017, 05:40:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Author Topic: "But not all...."  (Read 1216 times)

Balgin Stondraeg

• RPG Guild
  • Very Old dragon
"But not all...."
« on: September 03, 2011, 03:54:18 AM »

This is my dicebag. It contains some, but not all, of my dice. This would be because a few of my dice are set aside for certain games, or came with boardgames and it's convenient to let them live where they belong (although the 12 or 13 heroquest dice haven't been inside the Heroquest box since the 1980's :p).

Here are some, but not all, of my dice. The important thing is that these are the ones that reside within my dice bag.

This is a very nice box. It's quite large and could easily contain some, but not all, of my dice.

Here is a photo showing the very nice box, containing some, but not all, of my dice.

Err, Houston, we have a problem.... Let the merriment commence! Any suggestions?

Baldemyr

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
Re: "But not all...."
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 10:17:20 AM »

Certainly quite the collection.  I took to tossing dice out ever so often -especially 6 siders.  At Gencon every year I pay a few bucks and use a big scooper in the dice bucket to refil :)