Custom Hobby Forum

• December 02, 2020, 11:21:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Author Topic: Message for custom_hobby  (Read 2256 times)

darkbreeze

• Dragon Egg
Message for custom_hobby
« on: May 18, 2010, 11:36:59 AM »

I found this forum when I came across your wishlist from a while back. I happen to have a Ral Partha Bronze dragon of Pern complete and unused in the box. Interested or have you found one since then? I have many other rare mini's as well and am in the process of cataloging them. Most of them are units that have never even been unwrapped. Let me know. If anybody knows how to contact custom_hobby, let him know about this post so he can contact me. Thanks in advance.
"I gave hope to men. I have kept no hope for myself."

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Message for custom_hobby
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 09:25:40 AM »

Hey darkbreeze! Welcome to the fourm, although we're a bit quiet at the moment!

I'm sure Custom Hobby will along soon, though I don't know if he's looking at buying dragons right now, but I'm sure he'll decide that for himself! :D

:Walkdrag:
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 11:23:32 AM »

:welcome: to the CHF Darkbreeze and thank you for coming over to let me know. I never did find one and would still want to get it. I am in a bit of a bind at the moment but would be happy to see if we can work something out. Do you have any other dragons?

darkbreeze

• Dragon Egg
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 01:13:43 AM »

This is what I have cataloged so far, so much more to do, and sorry for being an ass, if you look at my post on the welcome section you'll see why, but here is what I have managed to catalog out of four boxes so far. Many boxes to go. http://www.2nd2nunenterprises.com/Miniatures.mht    I unfortunately just recovered much of this stuff that has been stored for years and I have come upon, due to a debt that was owed to me, many more items, but I intend to begin selling all the new, new to me that is, not the stuff I've save forever, stuff, because I am moving into my moms house, she passed, and I work as a union electrician but we finished the plant we were working on so I had to sell my place and move back to Pueblo to settle her affairs and just don't have the room or the time right now to do it justice. I can store it of course but then I won't see it for another five years when the next job starts sooo. Dunno, might just take the next two years off though. Do some fishing. Maybe join a campaign. Anyhow, you can contact me directly at (edit: email address in profile no need to make it easy for spam  :icon_wink: ). BTW, is that Laurana that's your avatar? Standing over Sturm. Thats so just, cool. I never would have thought of that. Also, I don't mean to be offensive, because it doesn't matter either way, but are you a him or a her because I'd rather address you properly. Oh, and what's listed on there isn't my collection, just what I am going to sell.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:42:31 AM by Bungle »
"I gave hope to men. I have kept no hope for myself."

Bungle

• Thats "Mr" to you
  • Global Moderator
  • Mature Adult dragon
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 04:44:42 AM »

Hiya.

I edited your posts to replace your email address, you don't really want loads of spam do you?

Tried looking at your lists, but I just get code.

Anyway..... welcome....  :icon_wink:

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 07:01:57 AM »

LOL Custom_Hobby is a him! :)

Well, weekdays anyway - I've not idea what CH gets up to at weekends! ;) He's probably a :dragon: at weekends ;)
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 12:23:30 PM »

This is what I have cataloged so far, so much more to do, and sorry for being an ass, if you look at my post on the welcome section you'll see why, but here is what I have managed to catalog out of four boxes so far. Many boxes to go. http://www.2nd2nunenterprises.com/Miniatures.mht  

I had the same issue as Bungle. All I got was code when I clicked on it. Do you have it listed somewhere else or in another way? I’d love to see what you have. Do you also have pictures of each item?

Anyhow, you can contact me directly at (edit: email address in profile no need to make it easy for spam  :icon_wink: ).

Thanks Bungle. I am interested and will email you regarding the Bronze Dragon of Pern; I would just like to see the other items first. At any point if you want something to remain private you can feel free to PM me here on the forum. Just to let you know I have a busy weekend ahead of me so I might not be able to reply again until Monday.

BTW, is that Laurana that's your avatar? Standing over Sturm. Thats so just, cool. I never would have thought of that.

Yes, that is Laurana standing over Sturm. It has always been one of my favorite pieces and I use it as my avatar here on the forum. On other forums I use a version of the CH logo.

Also, I don't mean to be offensive, because it doesn't matter either way, but are you a him or a her because I'd rather address you properly. Oh, and what's listed on there isn't my collection, just what I am going to sell.

As Keeper already pointed out I am male and don’t worry I wasn’t offended. Being that a female is the central figure in my avatar I could see why you asked.

I see from your profile that you are from California. I’m glad I won’t have to worry about international shipping on the dragon, I’m in NYC.

Well, weekdays anyway - I've not idea what CH gets up to at weekends! ;) He's probably a :dragon: at weekends ;)

Keeper that was supposed to be a secret :) :bludrgn2:

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 04:06:33 PM »

Hey guys just to update what was going on here, I didn't get the dragon. He sold the entire lot to one person. So my search continues.

I hope darkbreeze and any of his buddies still pop over and let us know whats going on with their hobby experiences...