Custom Hobby Forum

• November 30, 2021, 10:56:27 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: Latest bits - January 2010  (Read 2319 times)

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
Latest bits - January 2010
« on: January 18, 2010, 02:36:28 PM »

As always, a randomly mixed bag of stuff in the shop this month, including a rowing boat, the long OOP marauder APC, and now some new 3D objective markers - designed for Incursion, but easily adapted as generic SF/pulp markers.

To be sold as three separate sets - one of 5 x the Generator Control Panel (computer databanks); one with a full set of Faction markers; and one with Doomsday device, cave-in, zombie pinger and hidden entrance.

Also going into the shop this week - generic SF processor/moisture vaporator/ power hub/ whatever you like. Roughly 110mm tall and cast in two parts. Probably going to be sold in a set of two - one closed, one with open vanes....

Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Bungle

• Thats "Mr" to you
  • Global Moderator
  • Mature Adult dragon
Re: Latest bits - January 2010
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 02:50:28 PM »

I can see plenty of use for the databanks.... you going to be doing multiple packs of them for scenary?

the atmosphere processor  I can see that as a good centre piece of scenary in a room. 

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 03:06:17 PM »

I can see plenty of use for the databanks.... you going to be doing multiple packs of them for scenary?

There are five needed for the incursion set, so the databanks will be sold as a set of five. Based on 35mm squares but those'd be easily snipped/sanded off so you could rank them up....
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 07:12:36 AM »

I think I shall have to see if I can put together another Fenris order in the near future - but don't worry geronimo, I think it will only be resin this time :D
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2010, 12:17:12 PM »

Great set of releases there guys! I can see myself using some of it for pieces I am planning for games day this year