Custom Hobby Forum

• October 27, 2021, 07:36:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Author Topic: FINALLY !! - Lost Shores Deep Ones  (Read 8682 times)

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
FINALLY !! - Lost Shores Deep Ones
« on: March 24, 2010, 12:42:00 PM »

Quote from: geronimo
We're extremely proud to finally announce the release of our first homegrown white metal minis - a set of eight very fishy Lovecraft-inspired Deep Ones.

Sculpted by Snuurg to suit 28mm gaming, these range in height from 17 to 34mm, and will be sold initially as a set of eight complete with a new range of "Lost Shores" resin bases. Individual minis will be available later in the year.

Email us for further info and pre-ordering details :)
Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: FINALLY !! - Lost Shores Deep Ones
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 05:59:41 AM »

They're looking awesome, geronimo :)
:hal:   

Bodhi

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Dragon
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 12:42:56 AM »

HURRAY! At last! :clap2: :occasion14: :rimshot:
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Caerban

• Contributors
  • Very Young Dragon
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »

GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." - Groucho Marx

geronimo

• Global Moderator
  • Young Dragon
    • Fenris Games
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 12:28:06 PM »

Pre-order details: (apologies for the cut n paste)

For a limited time in the run up to Salute, we're offering a complete set of eight white metal deep sea fish-inspired fishmen, complete with detailed resin bases, at a price of £24.00 - a saving of 20% on the final list price of £30.  These will be available by direct sales only, with payment made by PayPal or cheque. These minis are very chunky - even the smallest weighs twice as much as a comparable human 28mm mini! A complete set, with resin bases, weighs just short of 1/3 of a kilo. Expertly cast by Griffin Design Studio (casters for quality minis as sold by Hasslefree and Otherworld, amongst others), these critters are crying out for paint :)

Postage is variant on location - £2.75 inside the UK, £3.00 to Europe, and £4.50 anywhere in the world.

After 24th April we will have full production moulds of the individual minis and will be offering them as a set or as singles via direct sales and through our eBay store. The "Lost Shores" range of resin bases will also be available alongside our other ranges of resin accessories, and will be added to with 40mm sets to suit the upcoming Giant Deep Ones - Shark and Dinictis.

We are hoping to have these two additional models available in May, alongside some of our other previously resin-only miniatures - Rogerick the rhino samurai, and Ted Knuckles the giant. We will also be adding to our new range of Lovecraft-inspired miniatures later this year, with Space Fungi already on the corks....

To pre-order the Lost Shores Deep Ones please provide a valid PayPal email address and we will issue an invoice including postage charges to your destination. Send cheques, made payable to Fenris Games, to Unit 1, First Floor, House Carpenter's Shop, Chatham Historic Dockyard, Kent ME4 4TE, United Kingdom.

If you'd like to order any additional items from our wide range as listed on our eBay store, please email a list of the items you require and we'll issue a combined invoice. Any normal store items bought at the same time as a pre-ordered Deep Ones set are also eligible for a 10% discount on resin and ply items only. Please do not use the eBay checkout system for these additional items as we are unable to apply discounts thereon.

Combined order totals over £50 will be post free in the UK; orders over £75 are post free via airmail to anywhere else in the world.

Griffin are extremely busy at present but we should have castings ready for posting within the next fortnight. All orders will be completed by April 24th at the very latest.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us.

Fenris Games
Too many ideas....way too little time...

Caerban

• Contributors
  • Very Young Dragon
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2010, 01:33:54 PM »

Dammit! it'll have to be a cheque then. I've had to cancel my Paypal linked CCs because of nasty fraudulentness and am waiting for new ones to arrive.
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." - Groucho Marx