Custom Hobby Forum

• December 02, 2020, 11:22:06 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: Disease Lord For Sale  (Read 1494 times)

steeldragon

• Contributors
  • Very Young Dragon
    • Steeldragon Minis
Disease Lord For Sale
« on: August 16, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

At last!

This is a miniature I sculpted, it will be a limited run of 30 models, I will provide a signed, numbered certificate for each model. The first 5 copies will not be sold so only 25 will be available. The price will be US$20 (through paypal or Western Union) that includes shipping to anywhere in the world (in THIS world at least, interdimensional or interplanetary shipping is not covered).

This miniature was my test run to see if I was able to do quality moulds in resin, and I'm very satisfied with the results.

Contact me to the email that appears on the image or through PM and I will be more than happy to send you all relevant information or a paypal invoice.

Backpack pictured in the photos is from the GW Chaos Space Marine range and it's not included.

Andres

(I posted in here 'cause I wasn't able to do it on the classifieds section... hopefully some mod will move it there :D )

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Disease Lord For Sale
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 05:22:40 AM »

Moved as requested.  Also fixed a slight problem with the board so you should be able to post a new topic next time if you want to :)

Looking very nice, Andres.  Shall be in touch by PM!
:hal: