News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

steeldragon current projects...

Started by steeldragon, February 28, 2009, 09:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steeldragon

This is a commission:



I included the concept in my blog and also step by step photos

http://steeldragon-minis.blogspot.com

and this is what I'm currently working on:











Andres

Keeper

Vampire is really nice :)  I like the modern foppishness of him - just the sort of thing i think a vampire should look like :D

Don't know what to comment yet on the female sculpt, except that she looks nice so far :)  What is she going to be?  I couldn't see anything on your blog about her, Andres?
:hal:   

steeldragon

I'm trying to post to the blog all in one posts regarding a miniature instead of step by step... gives me a better sense of accomplishment I guess :P

I'm thinking she will be a psi-black ops... the more I work on her the less I see her in spandex...

Andres

steeldragon


Hawkins

right side of the waist needs to fil out a hair as do the hips a smigion. and you might want to look into giving her some muscle tone lines running verticaly on each side of the belly. that is if your looking for ideas for her.
I'll be in my bunk.

Keeper

Looking a lot better now she has a sense of direction :)

Like Hawkins says, hips probably need to be wider, but I like where she is going!
:hal: