Custom Hobby Forum

  • November 30, 2021, 10:29:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Author Topic: Mission 3: pluming duties  (Read 7086 times)

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2008, 10:11:34 AM »

Sithrak opens the door and looks in
Logged

eyeolas

  • Moderator
  • Juvenile Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 541
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »

The door opens to show a small utility room with stuff common to a general ganitor and safety equiptment. The main thing that takes your interest is a long peice of rope, you'd estimate at 30 ft long.

There is also a fire blanket, but I dunno if you would find that usefull, and it would be prety heavy. The rest of the stuff is prety useless unless you want to help to community by mopping the streets :P
Logged

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 04:44:08 PM »

Sithrak moves out of the room and looks around. He uses his detect good to see if he can pick up on anyone or thing around. He continues down the path to the right.
Logged

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 05:16:06 AM »

Stormy picks up the rope, putting the coiled rope over her shoulder, like a climber, and then follows Sithrak.
Logged
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 08:01:42 AM »

Sithrak is visable. He continues to scout ahead.
Logged

eyeolas

  • Moderator
  • Juvenile Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 541
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 10:05:00 AM »

By ahead do you mean further to the right or the other two doors?
Logged

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 10:27:32 AM »

DId I miss something on the map? If there are more doors then I will check the doors
Logged

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »

Sithrak, what about these two doors just over the bridge here, Stormy thinks at Sithrak.

There are two door over the bridge indicated on the map, Mike :)  Stormy goes to the left-hand one, as we see it on the map.
Logged
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »

Eh I have been blind for a few days it seems, lol.

On my way there now
Logged

eyeolas

  • Moderator
  • Juvenile Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 541
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2008, 07:34:16 AM »

Ya, sorry, that probably could have been clearer

You see a familiar door infront and behind you. You open the door to the left to reveal aquite large room, festooned with magical equiptment that looks like a room where readings would be taken. Inside is also arather large ganitor type man sitting at the screen of one of the 'computers' Imagine the really old style computers that where around when they where first made. He continues watching the screen, not threatened by your presence (or unaware who you are).

Your characters would have never seen anything this advanced before, and there is a reason in the story line that there is technology much more advanced than there should be in the time line
Logged

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 07:46:09 AM »

Sithrak: I'll back away quietly back over the bridge.  Go invisible and see if you can figure out what all this magic stuff is.   Or, if this slob happens to pass away at some point, let me know and I'll come back and have a look.

Stormy slowly and quietly backs out of the room and back over the bridge, spear and Eldrich Blast held ready.

Don't worry about telling us why technology is there OOC - that is something we have to figure out, right? :)
Logged
:hal:   

eyeolas

  • Moderator
  • Juvenile Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 541
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 01:59:29 PM »

Ya, it's probably the most major part of the story line :P

the guard seems to ignore you still, even though your attempt at creping fails somewhat. He most likely presumes your a co-worker.
Logged

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 07:40:32 AM »

Sithrak looks around the room, using his Detect Magic to see what he can understand, leaving the scruffy-looking mage alone for the time being, then he will report back to Stormy on what he has seen.
Logged
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Mission 3: pluming duties
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 10:02:53 AM »

So what does Sithrak find?
Logged