News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Zombie dogs

Started by Bungle, May 30, 2008, 06:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

last nights wind down project before bed





Spyglass Ugh the Zombie.

Not happy with the back...

Perv

Quote from: Bungle on May 31, 2008, 01:28:02 PM
Colron Georgian Medium Oak wood dye, and B&Q exterior "clear" varnish.

quite a dark mix in an disposable plastic cup (about 1/2 full), then put in an old paint tin lid so I could flip them and try to keep the underside of the base clear of varnish.

Ahh you use clear varnish to dilute your stain colour, why didnt I think of that as I had a clear varnish on top of the bloody woodstain I could have used, even moved it out of the way to get to the white spirit.....I live and learn....

I hold the figs tab in a bulldog clip when I dip it, a rolled up piece of paper thru the arms of the bulldog clip lets you stick them in the edge of a drawer and then bend them so the fig is upright so it dries properly with gravity doing its job  :icon_wink:

Back looks fine to me on that zombie mate

Bungle



the collection of humans so far... still need basing and some finishing touches

anyone know what colour and texture rosary beads for a nun would be?

Custom_Hobby

The rosary beads can be almost any color. I usually see them in white or black with nuns. you can see a bunch here.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Agentmolar

Yep you can even get gold ones blessed by the pope if you visit the vatican..... for a fee of course.  :icon_wink:
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Laikalappie

Zombieeeeeeees! I love those guys, especially after watching alot of zombie-movies and playing games like Dead Rising ..

They're looking brilliant, just how a zombie (dog) should be. Where did you get the mini's from? I haven't read the whole text, so apologies if it said elsewhere already.

Bungle

#21
Dogs are the plastic ones you can get in a bag of 100 to go with the zombies board game.

top zombie with right arm out stretched is a spyglass "Ugh" zombie

Nun,Nurse and labcoated "doctor" (well thats how I painted her) are from griffin....

middle male zombie is from hasslefree

PS cheers Mike, and AM.... rosary done now. A nice wooden cross and beads

Custom_Hobby

Quote from: Bungle on June 10, 2008, 10:54:07 AM
PS cheers Mike, and AM.... rosary done now. A nice wooden cross and beads

Pic? :icon_wink:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bungle