Custom Hobby Forum

• September 27, 2021, 05:31:18 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Author Topic: More WIP stuff  (Read 3440 times)

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: More WIP stuff
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 10:27:35 AM »

@Mike -- I'm stealing that smiley!

You do still have access to the smiley list :icon_wink: That's what I use when posting, it makes it easier for me to find them.

On the subject of smilies, what has happened to :) and ;) and :D ??

:icon_scratch:
:hal:   

Agentmolar

• Global Moderator
  • Young Adult Dragon
  • The Tooth is out there.
Re: More WIP stuff
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 07:21:49 PM »

Did you sculpt that mask?  I have that mini, I think, the slaanesh champion, but I think he/she comes with a ponytail.

Yeah i hated the topknot, so i cut it off, and it was hanging over the RHS, so i though.. hmmm. slaanesh. Sexual pervert... lets make him into an S.M dude.... so now its bring out the gimp!

Coffee stirrers are quite nice. Although im going to try some balsa wood for a larger area.

I got rozmina separately , but id like to find more piratey goodness from reaper. Im going to cut her off the base and put her on one im making.. it will be very tense doing that! :icon_scratch:

UPDATE! The slaanesh mini won the local painting comp. Not a hardcore comp, but hey its all good. I think ill be a cheeky bugger, paint him up some more and enter him in GD this year too!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 09:40:56 AM by Agentmolar »
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au