Custom Hobby Forum

  • December 05, 2020, 09:25:23 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Part 11: Back at the Abbey  (Read 18306 times)

Hawkins

  • Contributors
  • Juvenile Dragon
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 646
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2008, 11:49:42 PM »

Alarian  looks up impressed by Aurum's admission, and then turns to the group. ' im not sure what help a water creature will be on land when and if we need to face the deamon, but i do know that we have an obligation to warn her, and the easiest way to do so is with the pearl. also we dare not tarry, if the corpse has anything of intrest about its person, i say we take care of whats in front of us, then move on to either the glass or the hidden doors.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:08:56 AM by Hawkins »
Logged
I'll be in my bunk.

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2008, 12:00:32 AM »

"Maybe the corpse knew where the other gems were?" Aurums lokos at the others "Might be worth checking the water." He shrugs and starts sharpening his axe.
Logged

Mr Teufel

  • Young Dragon
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 322
    • Mr Teufel's LJ
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2008, 12:04:59 AM »

"Aurum, a dwarf just full of surprises! It may certainly help. Still, the ocean is large, and selkies fast swimmers. Just waltzing into the sea without an idea of where she is may not be the best plan. If we see her though, and she's reluctant to approach the shore, then your ability could indeed come in handy."

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2008, 05:17:23 AM »

"Can I suggest then, that I escort Naedath to see the doors from the tower, along with anyone else who wishes to join us, whilst the rest of you warn the selkie about the zombie, especially you Alarian as she gave the pearl to you.  We'll join you at the beach as soon as we're done and then we can all go and have a look at the hill to see if we can go through these large doors?"

"A good idea, or a bad one?"
Logged
:hal:   

Mr Teufel

  • Young Dragon
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 322
    • Mr Teufel's LJ
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2008, 05:19:41 AM »

"There are evil forces about. I dislike the idea of parting with any of my colleagues. I think we're better off together."

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2008, 08:43:12 AM »

Aurum blurts out "Stay together" as he finishes with his axe.
Logged

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2008, 09:19:24 AM »

"Fair enough.  Where first, then?"
Logged
:hal:   

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2008, 09:27:19 AM »

"Are we closer to the hill or the water?"
Logged

Hawkins

  • Contributors
  • Juvenile Dragon
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 646
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »

i vote water, a secret door or shrad of glass isnt a threat, the zombie could be.
Logged
I'll be in my bunk.

Custom_Hobby

  • Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8644
    • Custom Hobby
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2008, 10:24:04 AM »

Aurum smiles looking at his axe he says "Looks like we are going fishing. Lets go guys."
Logged

PaulH

  • Contributors
  • Young Dragon
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 302
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2008, 10:56:48 AM »

Ivor grabs his pack & heads out with the party.
Logged

Balgin Stondraeg

  • Moderator
  • Very Old dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3342
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »

I'd be perfectly happy with splitting the group if people want to.
Logged

Keeper

  • Administrator
  • Old Dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2607
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2008, 11:01:46 AM »

OOC: Nope.  Water is good.

"Come on then chaps, let's go!"
Logged
:hal:   

Mr Teufel

  • Young Dragon
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 322
    • Mr Teufel's LJ
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2008, 11:08:07 AM »

"We go to honour Gurthor!"

Balgin Stondraeg

  • Moderator
  • Very Old dragon
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3342
Re: Part 11: Back at the Abbey
« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2008, 11:13:07 AM »

And so they leave the abbey and depart for the cliffs at Southpoint.
Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up