Custom Hobby Forum

• October 27, 2021, 08:22:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Moving and shaking!  We're back to http://www.customhobby.com/forum -- you may need to log out and log back in again to enjoy the new settings!

Author Topic: Battle 1: Outside the Prisson  (Read 5605 times)

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
Re: Battle 1: Outside the Prisson
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 02:38:23 PM »

I've got a map redux done, and am prety much ready to restart apart from finding out fabian's possition, bu none-the-less the show must go on.

I'm going to start back at the start of turn 3 because everything is horribly confusing. I'll make the guards' tacks once I get a reply from fabian and then we'll start. If he can't play anymore than I'll NPC him for this fight and he'll stay at the next location indefinately.

EDIT: ok, not bad, but I know how to fix the black line and make it a bit bigger so it's all good

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »

Please letter & number the grid so it will be easier to tell you where we are going and who we are attacking. Nice map though, I like the way it came out.

Sithrak attacks the guy right next to him (the one with the #3 on his picture).

Keeper

• Administrator
  • Old Dragon
    • Keeper's CheddarMonger Gallery
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 07:22:40 AM »

Same deal for Stormy, really:

Confident now that the guards can be handled by her companions, Stormy will head off at full speed after the old man and the kid on her next action, to find out what's going on.

"You guys seem more than capable of finishing up these feeble goons. I'm going to question the old guy - find out what he's running for." she tells her companions as she goes.
:hal:   

Chrysalis

• Contributors
  • Young Dragon
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 10:02:48 AM »

With the blood of the guards on his blades, N'nyarok will roar at #5, to draw his attention while Stormy's moving behind him, or to scare him so that he flees.

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 03:57:45 PM »

I'm going to use your AC, attack mods etc straight from your sheets in the character section, so I don't suppose you guys could keep them up to date (like weapons and armour, and the additions to your AC and attack rolls for magic bonuses etc). It won't be crucial in this fight since you guys are wooping them alot quicker than i thought you would, but for the future it'd be usefull. I'll stll keep a record of the damage and ever changing, non physical things though, so don't worry about stuff like that.

Ok, back to it

the first and third guards both take further swipes at six, causing a total of 8 damage, but in failing to cause sufficient damage, the 1st guard was struck back by what could have been a brick (but was really an angry human's fist), and he fell, bleading from several points on his face.

N'nyarok followed suit, cleaving away at guard 5, taking 11 points off him.

Clearly struggling to move from his massive loss of blood and flesh, guard 5 takes an ambisiouse swing at the N, but fails to gather streangth enough to faze the beast.

As Sithrak reveals himself he peirces the 3rd guard square in the neck. In great pain, the guard yells out in pain as small green drops fall from his wound, and he falls to the floor twitching.

Stormy runs after the old man and turning the corner finds him pacing and making rash arm movements not too far of the main streat (one more square and it would be abot right), obviously mixed with anger, fear and hope, seemin more interested in himself than the child, standing more composed, watching the old man as he moves.

Custom_Hobby

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wyrm
    • Custom Hobby
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »

Are all of them dead?

eyeolas

• Juvenile Dragon
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2008, 10:51:34 AM »

yup :P