News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Village blacksmith

Started by Theomar Pius, October 31, 2007, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theomar Pius

Just finished this project, the village blacksmith. You can see the forge under a pavilion on the right side, with the shop ans apartment in the building on the left. Access to the apartment is via the staircase under the pavilion.

Please feel free to stop by and vote for me in quest for world domination. :icon_twisted:
http://www.coolminiornot.com/173037

If you would like to see a step by step WIP of this project, check out the link below.
http://www.customhobby.com/forum/index.php?topic=1185.msg22045#new

Click on the thumbnails to view hi res.






Squigface


Medved

me likey very much, i think i might need to do a collaboration with you terrain guys soon

Bungle


Custom_Hobby

Threads like this are why I started my forum. Great work!!
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Perv

nah I dont like it......

just kidding, how could you NOT like it !!!!!  Simply brilliant, just one question, why are the chimneys pink?

Theomar Pius

Quote from: Perv on November 01, 2007, 08:18:45 AM
nah I dont like it......

just kidding, how could you NOT like it !!!!!  Simply brilliant, just one question, why are the chimneys pink?

Terra cotta vs stone.
I dunno, I wanted the chimneys on the forge to be different from the rest of the chimneys in town.

Perv

with pink chimneys the forger must be in touch with his femenine side and work bare buttocked   :icon_w00t:

It reminds me of pink modelling putty that hasnt been painted yet, the picture from behind though does look terracotta, must be the light.