News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Praying paladin

Started by dargrin, October 10, 2007, 10:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dargrin

More work needs to be done to the structure but this is where I am at now.  I am looking to enter this one in a contest.  Other than the fact there appears to be a UFO shining a light down on them all comments welcome..

Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

Theomar Pius

looks great!.
Might I suggest a thin layer of white glue, with same sand sprinkled very lightly over the top, to dirty up the ground.
I like this one alot.

Keeper

Looks really good, dargin :)  Where are the minis from?
:hal:   

dargrin

All minis are from Reaper.  I still have lots of work left to do.  I will be adding more dirt and veggies to the whole thing.
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

gi6ers

The scene is spot on but I'd be tempted to alter the floor, perhaps a small stone shrine with a skylight to work with the lighting?

dargrin

The sene is actually going to be outside. It will be an open air area.  Think stone gazebo and you are close. Still got some building to do.
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

Balgin Stondraeg

Ah I always wondered what that one looked like from behind, thanks :).

dargrin

The scabberd is pretty blah really.  I thought I would fancy it up with a little free hand.  I kind of wish that the sword and hands were not as wide as they are. But eh.....
Long term exposure to the Orb of Confusion will give you...er.. confusion!

I invite you to my dot on the web: http://www.darkgrinminiatures.com

Balgin Stondraeg

Quote from: dargrin on October 11, 2007, 01:35:58 PM
The scabberd is pretty blah really.

Yeah but it makes the huge chunky plank sword barely more tollerable.

Dr.Evil

 :coolpics: and great painting so far.  :icon_cool:

Any more angle's to see it by.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com