News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Toilet

Started by Perv, September 10, 2007, 05:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perv

Bit bored so thought I'd make something.  Was either gonna be a store room or a toilet but the toilet won over.  Its very basic but dont want it to be anything else.  I have a model bucket to put in there when painted so thats enough elaboration  :icon_w00t:


Custom_Hobby

That looks nice. Where did you get the urinals?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Perv

from the "Up the Wall Crew".  Theyre a citadel Limited Edition set I think from back in the 80's  :icon_wink:

Custom_Hobby

I remember them. So I guess those will be the models in there
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Perv

the toilet is from "Inconvenienced Dwarf" but think you'd have guessed that, if u could see it....   :icon_w00t:

Door is butchered from Hero Quest  :icon_wink:

matty1001


Perv

cheers, any tips on painting urinals anyone?  skanky creamy colour?

Dr.Evil

Thought you need tips on using a toilet as it is in W.I.P.  :icon_wink:

Good job work so far, might be hard doing the graffiti on the walls.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Perv

lol I got that down to a fine art only last year  :icon_w00t:

no grafitti on walls for me, couldnt do it if I tried and it'd have to be in Dwarven runescript if I did  :icon_wink:  I remember seeing the picture of that toilet a few weeks back and that had grafitti, made it look too modern I thought.

Dr.Evil

Micro pen and it can be pictures of Gobbo's doing nasty things to each other.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Perv

lol thats a good idea but I'll just end up with black marks u cant make out !!  I think nicely coloured stains around the walls will be easy enough to do.....

Theomar Pius