News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........

Started by Bruenor Odinson, August 26, 2007, 10:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruenor Odinson

Throughly enjoyed painting this lovely piece up, well two of them as I have one done for a client too.
Heresy have really captured the character perfectly!!
Here's to more in the range!!



Ta!


Beat Ya Gi6ers, I think...!!! :icon_w00t:

Custom_Hobby

 :occasion14: Nice work as ususal james :clap2: :icon_cool:
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Keeper

:hal:   

Perv

Nice work Bruenor, I know you've done a good job as the miniature annoys me almost as much as David Tennant does in real life  :icon_w00t:

Dr.Evil

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Bruenor Odinson

Thanks folks.

I would have liked a more decent Tardis in the background, but the cardstock one will do until I can get a better one.
Gonna have fun with him, he'll be popping up in all kinds of games, even in Heroquest, half way through a quest, here's the Dr, to mess things up....LOL!!!