News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Wounded Hero

Started by Dr.Evil, May 25, 2007, 06:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodhi

no. All original sculpting. Haven't done a conversion in my life and wouldn't know how to. Well I HAVE been alone with three kids for far to long now and when all three drag at you at the same time and want completely different things you DO get those funny fantasies  :icon_wink:
Allways treat other people as the goal,not as the means.
Immanuel Kant.

Perv

feel sorry for ya but at least it gives you inspiration  :icon_w00t: 

Dr.Evil

I'm doing a Halloween one as well, apart from an axe it will be all me.  :icon_cool:
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

I can bet bodhi sculpted the entire thing. He doesn't convert. It does sound like a nice scene.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Bit more done on them and intend to do more tonight, will get pictures up tomorrow.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Haven't got any more done yet but here is WIP pictures of three of them as I'm keeping the halloween one under wraps.  :icon_suspicious:

First is a GW LOTR sized Dwarf.
Second is a big alien insect and I haven't decided which end is going to be the head as I sort of changed my mind while working on it...  :icon_scratch:
Third is the wounded Hero.

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Custom_Hobby

Nice stuff there Wristy. It is nice to see more people sculpting.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Dr.Evil

Done a bit more to the Alien Insect (starting to look the part) I will be adding another set of legs to make it up to 6.
Bit more to the body and stared on the head, will post pic's at the weekend.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Dr.Evil

Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction


Caerban

Beginning to look a little like the skittery 'roach critters from Starship Troopers. Nice.
"I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members." - Groucho Marx

Dr.Evil

It would work with 15mm in a Starship Troopers game.
Click here to see more of my painted stuff.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/wristaction