News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Chaos Warriors

Started by Bungle, June 14, 2007, 02:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

whaddya Fink?







Edited for Balgins benefit

28mm scale from Monolith Designs

Chaos Champion Warband Ltd Edition £20 for the set.

Balgin Stondraeg

I think it says New Releases at the top of the page and it's got some lovely pictures of models I haven't seen before and there's no information about where to get them from :(.

gi6ers

They are so nice that I have a set, they are from Monolith Balgin.

Cheddar has the one on the bottom right too...