News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

Gimp Mask Fetish Girl (2nd Rackham mini ever)

Started by Balgin Stondraeg, May 01, 2007, 12:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balgin Stondraeg

Here she is in all her bottom kicking glory (and last night she did kick some serious arse).








And because the first pic's a bit blrury you can all have a look at the closeup "underview" one I took before taking those four :).


Bungle

#1
I'll buy that for a $1.

criticism.... blue gem looks flat still... end of plait needs touching up.

Shewt... it is pretty damn perfect. :clap2:


PS that last pic.... her face would make a perfect Avatar.  :icon_wink:

cheddarmonger

Another nice paint job there!  (Yes, I'll steal the pics for my site, if you don't mind...)
Nevermind me, I have a cruddy banner, so please click HERE for Cheddarmongers!

Fabian

Excellent skin and metals, very neat work. As Bungle says the gem needs a bit of definition. Quick method is to make a thin black line at the top and white dot on top of this at the top left or right of the gem.
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


alrith72

nice job, must admit i don't like the mini at all but you've managed to make a silk purse from a pigs ear! Only a small area of the figure but i'm drawn to those eyes on the last pic every time, great job with those.
Saving the world, one d20 roll at a time

Balgin Stondraeg

#5
Quote from: Bungle on May 01, 2007, 12:59:35 PM
end of plait needs touching up.

:shrug:  :icon_sad:

I hope that's just a trick of the light (otherwise I'm in for a nasty time patching it). She's already got some blemishes were I fixed two or three spots of paint that got onto her skin (didn't want to remix those skin tones so I just chose a "closest to" colour instead).

QuoteOnly a small area of the figure but i'm drawn to those eyes on the last pic every time, great job with those.

Can you tell which eye socket got fileld with ink when I inked down the helmet and had to rescue the eye using my finger or thumb as  asponge? It's pretty obvious really.

Agentmolar

Its a nice clean job. makes me like this mini more than i should!

Ive tried gem painting now, and it is a lot easier than i thought. The black line and white trick works a treat.
Funny isnt it how naughty dentists always make their one fatal mistake.
Bye for now, keep your teeth clean
www.dentalserenity.com.au

Balgin Stondraeg

I think I'll ink down the pointed back on her hammer a bit. The gem was done really quickly so I could feel satisfied at seeing her finished. Look at the fingers on her right hand. Somehow something happened whilst angling her arms to dry and the fingers on her right hand came out all "fuzzy" (sort of as if someone had pressed something fuzzy into concrete while it was drying) so I inked them and added a thick lumpy highlight to hide the blemish. I really hope that's not some silver on her hair as that'd be a bit of a pain to fix.