News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

A blast from the past

Started by Fabian, April 25, 2007, 12:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabian

#45
They are completely new sculpts but the style is consistent with the olds ones; I reckon they'd look like a coherent force if you mixed them. The new ones are more dynamic and 'jumpy' and I agree are very good indeed.
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Baldemyr

Yeah...for years i was the king of old GW sculpts - I ended up giving a lot away especially with my dislike of the old Marine sculpts - but some of the old ones were amazing.  Like the origional Techpriests...and the Chaos Space Dwarves


There are some however that were simply terrible...(My old Dreadnaughts look retarded).  Like this old Space Marine Commander dude I have sitting on this lil chair thing with a badly sculpted SM guard.  Just freaking terrible.  I have a sneaking suspicion its the old Marneus Calgar since he is equiped with two power fists- guh.


 

Fabian

Yeah, I can't remember which way round that chap was labelled: whether he came out as "Space Marine Commander" first of all and was re-labelled "Marneus Calgar" later, of if it was the other way round. I think the former.
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Keeper

If you don't want the old Space Marine Commander, I am sure I could find him a happy home if you would consider parting with him for a small sum of cash :)
:hal:   

Baldemyr

If I can find him-and if he wasnt damaged in my "box 'o random lead" then sure :)  Ill need to find all his parts.

Keeper

Let me know if you do.  I can even cope with a bit of damage :)
:hal: