News:

New probationary status for new members!  If you can't post to the normal forums, send a PM to a moderator!

Main Menu

gamezone

Started by Bungle, April 29, 2007, 01:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Anyone seen these?









11 Euros each... wow thy'd make a perfect dragon without the harness




Fabian

I've done more than seen them - I'm painting one right now!

They are awesome, and Artemis Black sells rank and file for £7 (bargain!) and the hero for £7.50 (that's the one I got at Salute)
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Bungle

#2
I found a spanish site that is cheaper by 20p a figure inc standard postage.. is it worth the hassle I wonder?

Edit:

I weakened.... boxed set and chariot.  :twocents: damn why am I so weak

Bungle

Any good as a alternate dragon?



£16 on its own without the knight

Fabian

Dragonblood are a feckin ace range; have you seen the reptile-man riding a dino? Perfect St Georgasaurus. Perhaps he could face a giant ape?

The Gamezone range has made many a man weak of knee and of pocket. The queue never stopped at their Salute stall apparently. Their feudal knight range is beautiful.
The questions we should be asking are these:
Does it have dungeons?
Does it have dragons?
Does it have transients who kill things for money?  Do you roll a d20?


Custom_Hobby

Quote from: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 01:54:33 PM
Anyone seen these?



I like this one. I might pick this one up. That set from Dragonblood is nice too.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

S1ND3X

really like the guy fighting the griffon, it's been a favorite figure of mine for a while, the big reptile is cool too
Seraphon Productions
Oils, Pencils and Putties, drop in and have a browse

Medved

i saw their range at salute and they have some really ace minis in there.

however they do range from really amazing to rather poor 9the dark elf predators were really nice)  it was just a shame they sold out of soo much of the stuff i liked (the goblin boss on wolf)