News:

Maintenance!  I'm working on optimizing and updating the site, so you may see some wonky things!

Main Menu

GZG NSL Squad.

Started by Inso, May 06, 2007, 03:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inso

Right that's 'Ground Zero Games, Neu Swabian League Squad', for Stargrunt II.  This is the first one I've painted and the rest will all be painted in the same way.  I am painting these to be used to wargame so I have gone for a bit of dry-brushing to speed up the process.  I haven't added rank or squad markings yet but they will be done when I think of how I'm going to do it.

Anyway...my first Neu Swabian League squad  :icon_w00t: :



Comments are welcome (although the pic could be better  :icon_wink:.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

gi6ers

Cool camo as usual, pics are very small though...You know you can link to pics that are as big as you like on Cheddar's site.....

Inso

If I take bigger pix then all the flaws will show up  :icon_w00t:...

No, the reason for the small pic was that I was in a rush to get them varnished.  Once they are 'properly finished' I will take bigger pix.

Not bad though; yesterday afternoon they were bare metal...AND I've painted 3 dinosaurs and under-coated 6 Grymn in the process.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/

gi6ers

That's just cheating!  :icon_cool:

Custom_Hobby

Great camo as always Steve. They blend in well with the bases. Any chance of larger pics?
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Inso

I've got a second squad of these done (the command squad) so I'll get some big pix done for both  :icon_wink:.
Another Day Older; Another Day Closer To Death.

To while away a few moments, have a look at this:

http://insosworld.blogspot.com/