News:

Your friendly happy Custom Hobby Forum moderators are working tirelessly to keep our community free of inane and useless rabble.  Please stand by while we adjust settings to keep things friendly for our loyal contributors while preventing spam from littering our little corner of the Internet.  Thank you!  -- The Custom Hobby team

Main Menu

Black Scorpion Golden Chef competition

Started by Keeper, July 06, 2007, 06:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom_Hobby

It really is the best way to get better. If you lose the fun. things will go nowhere fast.
Mike
www.CustomHobby.com

Keeper

Quote from: Wristaction on July 07, 2007, 05:55:17 PM
Your the same as me, you enter for the fun and to improve your painting.  :icon_wink:
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on July 07, 2007, 06:07:44 PM
It really is the best way to get better. If you lose the fun. things will go nowhere fast.

I agree with both of you, but I don't want to make this into a love-in, so I'm off to watch some Arena Football League ... :D Whilst painting some 18mm Cephalods, of course!
:hal: