well not that old............2005 in fact.
the collector who owns this piece sent me some shots the other day and as i have lost all of mine and the GW pics of this are pants...........
i present the mini that put me on the map!
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Medved1/uk05_lotr_single_2.jpg)
basically this mini got me my job as a painter for hasslefree
it would be nice to still have this mini but charity won out (and i have a big spiky trophy to offset the loss)
The freehand is simple and gorgeous.. (does saying gorgeous qualify as a very gay comment? )
:clap2:
A well deserved demon Stu. They eyes, the highlights in the hair, the freehand... very well deserved!
OOOooo nice!!!!!
U sure thats not a photograph? :icon_w00t: You've achieved something special there as I would have trouble telling the difference and for me thats the sign of a perfect mini :clap2:
She is superb :D I can see why you won and got a job with Hasslefree!
Much kudos to you :D
She is fantastic, Stu! I remember the pics from the auction o those years ago! A great starting point, and you're continuing to improve!
Really nice face. Free hand is really well exicuted on her shoulders.
Really crisp. More from you please!
:yeahthat:
:coolpics:
That isn't a GW model is it? If it is I have never seen it
from their LOTR range perhaps? just guessing....
Yep that is Arwen on foot (http://store.us.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.us?do=List_Models&code=304899&orignav=304983&ParentID=255343&GameNav=16)