Here they are, in all their non-combattant science-fiction glory! Click for larger pictures. View the largest pic by clicking the size link at the top right of the picture to see the full photo; the resized version has a bit of noise in it.
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9091-2/inspectors.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/inspectors.jpg.html)
These guys have lots of character!
I get a broken pic icom.
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9090-2/inspectors.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/inspectors.jpg.html)
Sorry for the borken link, the gallery is behaving goofy. Does this work?
Yep and the ones on the FoD are fixed too
yellow or white gloves would have been better I think but great work mate :icon_wink:
I said in another thread that they would look great done up like charactersa from 'V'
Good work Cheddar, nice free hand on the badges.
Cheddarmingers quality is improving in leaps and bounds. :occasion14:
You're right Mike they would look cool as the aliens from V.
Really good job there David, they look real cool.
Thanks, guys!
Not familiar with V, so I don't know what you're talking about.
How do you like the snappy sci-fi bases?
Those are nice. Where did you get them?
Check here (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085106/) for info on V
(http://thevisitors.info/images/artwork/photo-officers.jpg)
or here:
http://thevisitors.info/ (http://thevisitors.info/)
I only had a limited number of my cool resin groundforge bases left, wanted to keep them for characters. I thought these npc's would be best off with plain bases. I put a blob of greenstuff on round bases and pressed "board and batten" (HO scale railroad stuff) stryrene into it to make it look like a warehouse or space station floor. My coffee stick trick wouldn't look very sci-fi.
Note to self; gotta take a look at those geronimo bases.
Great idea David.
Nice site Bruenor!
Nice work chedder. Almost B5ish.. not quite, but close.
Love it.
Another pic from Ched
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/bobjones.jpg.html
Nice touch with the smiley on the cup
Here's the individual pics!! Click each thumbnail for their pictures!
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9122-4/bobjones.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/bobjones.jpg.html)(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9129-4/njohnson.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/njohnson.jpg.html)(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9135-4/camille.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/camille.jpg.html)(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9192-4/kane.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/kane.jpg.html)(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9196-4/knuckles.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/knuckles.jpg.html)
Hey Ched is Bob actually spilling some of the coffee on himself?
Yeah, he's got a drinking problem.
Very nice. I didn't notice it until I took a good look at the solo pic