This little fella has the play-by-play! Another fantastic Mike Thorpe sculpt, this guy was just begging to be painted! Loudly, with that goofy microphone!
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/9096-2/gobbo.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/Greenskins/gobbo.jpg.html)
Click for his gallery page.
Nice find Cheddar. Is this one limited?
Yep, he was a limited edition. I scooped him up when I picked up the Ice Trolless.
Are they sold out?
Yep.
That figs great, love the paintjob too :clap2:
Tamiya clear green?
Quote from: gi6ers on August 20, 2007, 01:58:37 PM
Tamiya clear green?
Nope.
Basecoat Citidel Foundation Knarlock green, washed with Citidel dark green ink. highlighted with Reaper Pro-Paint olive green, mixed with increasing amounts of Valejo Model Color transparent yellow.
He looks great already. It would have been a nice touch to add a Karaoke machine.
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on August 20, 2007, 02:43:37 PM
He looks great already. It would have been a nice touch to add a Karaoke machine.
especially if I could dress him in a business suit; you think he'd pass for Japanese?
I actually do think that would work. I think the nose is what makes it possible to pass him off.
On the subject of Impact Miniatures; has anyone else bought Elf Bowl?
I'm still waiting for it to turn up, but I can't wait to get my hands on it ... :D
I will see what I can do to get you some information on that... :icon_wink:
I now fancy a very chocolate covered rice crispy bun after seeing that base. :snorting:
Good work Cheddar. :icon_wink:
My snow bases look like meringue, my dirt base looks like chocolate?
Cholcolate covered rice crispy snacks...now thats an idea. We can all retire on Cheddars invention :icon_wink: At least you are doing them David. Keep having fun and painting well :occasion14:
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on August 20, 2007, 10:35:36 AM
Are they sold out?
We have some left from GenCon so they should show up in the store soon (probably sometime next week).
Tom @ Impact!
Thanks for the update Tom. Good to see you over here :icon_wink:
Quote from: keeper40k on August 20, 2007, 04:17:49 PM
On the subject of Impact Miniatures; has anyone else bought Elf Bowl?
I'm still waiting for it to turn up, but I can't wait to get my hands on it ... :D
No one better to ask about it then the head of the company :bludrgn2:
Quote from: keeper40k on August 20, 2007, 04:17:49 PM
On the subject of Impact Miniatures; has anyone else bought Elf Bowl?
I'm still waiting for it to turn up, but I can't wait to get my hands on it ... :D
We sold several copies at GenCon to gamers and have about 6 stores now carrying the game on shelves.
The game is now available in our store ... http://www.impactminiatures.com/index.php?option=elfballboards
Thanks for the inquiry.
Tom Anders
Impact! Miniatures
Quote from: Impact! Minis on August 20, 2007, 08:00:29 PM
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on August 20, 2007, 10:35:36 AM
Are they sold out?
We have some left from GenCon so they should show up in the store soon (probably sometime next week).
Tom @ Impact!
Do they come with rice crispy buns... :dragon:
Would there be any Chefs left as well....
Quote from: Wristaction on August 20, 2007, 08:03:39 PM
Would there be any Chefs left as well....
No ... we could have sold that figure by the truck load ... but unfortunately he really is completely sold out. We did a very special deal with a tournament and only cast up 100 of them and the event bought all 100.
Tom @ Impact!