Custom Hobby Forum

Hobby Workbench => Member Gallery => Topic started by: dargrin on August 17, 2007, 10:36:38 AM

Title: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: dargrin on August 17, 2007, 10:36:38 AM
This is CAV from the Reaper Line.  This not what I normally paint but it's good to a least try something different.

(http://home.comcast.net/~mikechrisnoahtyler/Fenri_front.jpg)
(http://home.comcast.net/~mikechrisnoahtyler/Fenri_top.jpg)
(http://home.comcast.net/~mikechrisnoahtyler/Fenri_right.jpg)
(http://home.comcast.net/~mikechrisnoahtyler/Fenri_engines.jpg)
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: Agentmolar on August 17, 2007, 10:42:25 AM
Nice paintscheme  :clap2:\

thats a nice technique you have there
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: Perv on August 17, 2007, 11:05:20 AM
the paintjob is incredible, well thought out  :clap2:
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: S1ND3X on August 17, 2007, 11:18:59 AM
the jets are superb
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: Custom_Hobby on August 17, 2007, 11:57:36 AM
Great freehand work! Nice job on the engines too.
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: dargrin on August 17, 2007, 01:10:04 PM
Thanks guys.  I just happy that my client was happy with it.
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: Dr.Evil on August 17, 2007, 03:51:42 PM
 :bow_kneelsuckers:

Exelent work, you put a hell of a lot of effort into it and it shows.  :clap2:
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: Inso on August 18, 2007, 04:59:13 AM
That is very nicely painted  :clap2: .  Highlighting the squiggles must have been a labour of love...I think I'd have gone cross eyed  :icon_w00t:.

Top job!

I have a really big complaint though  :icon_evil:...Why can't they make dropships like those from the Cav world in 28mm scale?!?!  How cool would that be?...Very cool that's how  :icon_w00t: !
Title: Re: Reaper CAV Fenri attack jet
Post by: Bungle on August 18, 2007, 05:48:08 AM
And there I was thinking you had done Italian WW2 camo at first glance.

very effective, and I might just pinch the idea for my kindred tanks :icon_wink: