This time a specialist squad of snipers with their support troops:
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Snip1.jpg)
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Snip2.jpg)
This squad is part of my WH40k Grymn army (based on Imperial Guard) and is a special weapon squad attached to the command HQ. They will be joined, at some point, by a flamer unit.
Vwery nice clean work as always. They fit in great with everything you already have shown us.
:clap2: Excellent mate!
Only thing's i don't about them is, you painted them too quick and too good. :icon_wink:
Good stuff. :clap2:
Good stuff here. Faces came out very well. Do you have a part number for these? I have to pick some up.
http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=721
http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=189
http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=71
http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=127
http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/pack.php?pack=191
Thanks
Thanks for the comments :occasion14:.
For those not familiar with my little army:
Stormtroopers:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/PICT2077.jpg
Command HQ Squad:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat25.jpg
Sentinel:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Sent3.jpg
Platoon Command Squad:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat23.jpg
Platoon Squad 1:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat18.jpg
Platoon Squad 2:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Pat12.jpg
I have an unpainted Platoon, Stormtrooper squad and Veteran squad waiting in the wings...along side 2 heavy weapon squads and a specialist flamer squad to add to the command HQ.
When they are done...TANK COMPANY :icon_twisted:. (I plan on buying a lot of Old Crow tanks in the future).
My original army has fallen by the wayside a bit (I have sort of moved on... :icon_tears:).
That is why he has Grymn named after him :icon_wink: :clap2:
Some nice uniformity of colour and scheme, there - and I mean that as a compliment! Nice one Inso.
Yes, I've got 2 named after me: Jinso & Stefan...both of which appear in my latest offering...A Grymn flamethrower unit. They are all as they were made except for Jinso wearing a new helmet and Ivar carrying Voltan's SMG:
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Burner2.jpg)
The squad ready for action:
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/Burner1.jpg)
I hope you like them :icon_mrgreen:.
The next squad is on the table, ready for painting and it is a six man unit with three rail guns and three SMGs.
Here's the latest, Geezer the OGrymn:
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/GeezerA.jpg)
More Pix:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/GeezerB.jpg
Fantastic work there, I love the way they've come together, and you get the paintjobs spot on too.
Great work on the face, came out magic. :clap2:
This is looking like it will be an impressive force on the table.....
There's just no stopping me at the moment; here is a yet to be released Grymn that Kev and Sally sent me as a gift (due for release in October) :icon_cool::
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/GRBF2.jpg)
More Pix:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/GRFB1.jpg
I think he has one of the best faces in the Grymn line-up to date.
I hope you don't mind...
(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/Grymn/GRFB1.jpg)
...but the extra views needed to be shown off!
Great paint job on another mazing grymn from Kev :clap2: :occasion14:
It's.........
Super-Grymn-a-tastic-extro-skellie-danger-ous
:icon_mrgreen:
Move over Mary Poppens. :thrasher: