(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/Gi6ers/ellie11.jpg)
http://www.coolminiornot.com/164125 (http://www.coolminiornot.com/164125)
Great fun to paint! Comments appreciated.
Nice work Matt! :clap2: I never realised her feet were so big :icon_wink:
Nice job, Matt! Where'd you get the base? (Posting this to CM... ;) )
Shoosh, Mike, that's a stylistic thing... The feet aren't big, the shoes are just chunky. I think its a great sculpt! (mine is primed and on my painting block as we speak!)
dunno where the base came from, at the moment I use bases from Antenociti's workshop or Groundforge but these were at the bottom of my basing box...
It's amazing what you can do with photoshop Gi6ers. :icon_wink:
You've dane a grand job on her, well done. :clap2:
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on July 21, 2007, 12:13:17 PM
Nice work Matt! :clap2: I never realised her feet were so big :icon_wink:
You know what they say, big feet big set of... :icon_w00t:
Nice job.
the semi transparent trousers are excellent.....
Quote from: Bungle on July 22, 2007, 07:41:12 AM
Nice job.
the semi transparent trousers are excellent.....
They were a nightmare, I did them as flesh in the first place then glazed with snakebut leather then just lightened it up a touch and used a wash of chestnut ink.
Transparency effects are hard work, you've done a nice job of it there!
Lovely colours used, looks amazing :clap2: