New stuff in my gallery, woohoo!
Blog entry: http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/workbench/20070716
The specifics:
Neblin, the gnome:
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8564-4/neblin.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/Heroes/neblin.jpg.html)
Kolsek the Terrible, a vintage GW barbarian:
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8561-4/barbarian.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/Heroes/barbarian.jpg.html)
A pair of Copplestone Yetis:
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8553-4/copplestoneyeti1.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/Monsters/Snow+Trolls/copplestoneyeti1.jpg.html)(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8556-4/copplestoneyeti2.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/Monsters/Snow+Trolls/copplestoneyeti2.jpg.html)
And last, but not least -- Heresy Miniatures Captain Nathan!!
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/8551-4/nathan.jpg) (http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/cheddarmonger/scifi/nathan.jpg.html)
I love the Yetis, they are superb !!!
The Gnome looks very shiny but great work on his skin and on the Barbarians. The bottom figures colour scheme could be a bit more varied but great work on all of them mate :perv:
Cant see pics after I have viewed once, why does your site do that Cheddar?
Quote from: Perv on July 16, 2007, 01:01:17 PM
I love the Yetis, they are superb !!!
The Gnome looks very shiny but great work on his skin and on the Barbarians. The bottom figures colour scheme could be a bit more varied but great work on all of them mate :perv:
Cant see pics after I have viewed once, why does your site do that Cheddar?
Thanks! yeah, couldn't get my dullcote to cut the shine on the gnome or on captain nathan.
Captain Nathan is all browns, I was going for the look off of the DVD cover. :icon_neutral:
My gallery can be grumpy sometimes; when it misbehaves, just refresh it or click ctrl+refresh...
Excellent stuff mate, the stuff I sent you looks good!
Nice stuff david. The gnome fits in well with Alex's character in Balgins game.
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on July 16, 2007, 02:28:44 PM
Nice stuff david. The gnome fits in well with Alex's character in Balgins game.
Ooph! There's one for the stripping jar! :laughing6:
Yep like them all, the Yeti's steal the show for me tho.
The show, or the snow?
By the way:
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/key/snow
Nice gallery david. I will keep an eyes out for more figures for you.
:crud*: :lame: :ban:
:icon_mrgreen:
:coolpics:
Great work Cheddar, try giving them a cupple more coats of dullcote and see if that helps.