just wondered what anybody thought about his 30mm range of minis, they look incredibly detailed (and pricey)
do they cast well and are they paintable?
how do they compare to other ranges?
Could you post a link please for us lazy buggers. :icon_wink:
http://www.spanish-team.com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=2122&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=690
:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
I have not purchased anything from them yet. I was thinking about 2 of their figures. I need to check the web to see if anyone carried their figures with even a small percentage off.
Worth every penny, clean castings, VERY paint friendly and just plain great!
Recently painted the new dwarf and ordered a couple more yesterday, wish I'd seen this earlier I would've added to my order.
http://www.coolminiornot.com/157619 (http://www.coolminiornot.com/157619)
Yes my metals and gems are a bit crud* :icon_ermm:
The beard and the eyes look great though Matt!
These are the single most staggeringly well done minis ive ever seen. The concept work as well is fantastic. I am going to have to really put my head tothe grindstone to produce mini concepts as interesting as those
Quote from: Baldemyr on June 14, 2007, 10:57:56 AM
I am going to have to really put my head tothe grindstone to produce mini concepts as interesting as those
I might be able to help with that.
yes the concepts and sculpts look amazing, but sometimes the change to a more true scale of sculpting in 28mm yields minis that are really difficult to paint and therfore not much fun. Illyad made awesome minis but you needed to paint a certain way to get the best out of them. bit like tom meier minis, you don't see many of them painted.
These are fantastic Stu, go for it. The resin bases are some of the best I've seen too.
I saw them yesterday, and thought they might go well with Black scorpion stuff in size and post apocalypse concept...... very tempting
'ere, this looks a bit familiar.....
http://www.enigmaminiatures.com/web/en/cat/30-06-1.htm
Did you sculpt it?
no it was done by Seth Nash ( but as a GD entry) it's blatantly from the chaos army book and i think the guy is called corpus festerheart IIRC.
i've ordered it along with the female shaman. looks good fun, and i may even blag it into a local GW comp as a GW miniature :icon_eek: :occasion14:
I am thinking about getting these two: Ahnamoth (http://www.enigmaminiatures.com/web/cat/54-06-2.htm) & BrĂ¼ma (http://www.enigmaminiatures.com/web/cat/30-07-2.htm)
good choices
Thank you Captain. How soon before the next Behemoth Demon is finished?
still gotta get around to buying some greenstuff. I got me new job which is eating my time, but it's ok, I'm quite rubbish at it so I'm probably gonna get fired soon enough
Lol, that is one way to look at it. Buy the GS before you get fired :icon_wink:
And I just got fired today
Fired? OUCH. Im sorry to hear that.
ok so i got the shaman and the nurgle guy in the post today. the nurgle guy is so blatantly GW it is untrue!
the scale on the shaman lady is 40mm (it can't be 28-30mm... she's huge!)
they look very nicely cast and wheni get the time i shall slap a bit of paint about.