Custom Hobby Forum

Commercial Corner => New Releases => Topic started by: Bungle on June 07, 2007, 02:29:49 PM

Title: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bungle on June 07, 2007, 02:29:49 PM
Nice Viking Dwarf from Crunch waffle No3 on Col. Marbles top 8 this week

By some guy called Alf  :icon_wink:

Well done "Alf" whoever that is    :icon_wink: :icon_wink:

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/?p=8065
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bodhi on June 07, 2007, 02:41:18 PM
Yay!!  :icon_w00t:
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bungle on June 07, 2007, 02:42:10 PM
Quote from: Bodhi on June 07, 2007, 02:41:18 PM
Brimshack has posted a thread on it allready  :icon_razz:
http://www.customhobby.com/forum/index.php?topic=623.0

Damn Missed that
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bodhi on June 07, 2007, 02:47:52 PM
NONONO! I hadn't seen the review. I'm overjoyed by this  :clap2: Thanks!
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Fabian on June 07, 2007, 03:10:22 PM
 :clap2: :occasion14: :icon_mrgreen: :occasion18:

Congrats - how exciting!

"That's a cracking little piece" as the Colonel might opine in his droll way.
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bungle on June 07, 2007, 03:21:17 PM
Don't thank me....

Just behind Wyrd and Hasslefree.


you might want to see Frothers too

http://www.frothersunite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11015
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Dr.Evil on June 07, 2007, 04:20:28 PM
 :clap2:
Well deserved Alf.  :occasion14:

Now when do you start the Werebadger...  :icon_wink:
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bodhi on June 07, 2007, 04:56:35 PM
Quote from: Wristaction on June 07, 2007, 04:20:28 PM
Now when do you start the Werebadger...  :icon_wink:

I allready have one done...  :icon_wink: And more coming...
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Fabian on June 07, 2007, 04:59:25 PM
You have done... a sohei... badger....  :icon_w00t: :bow: :blob9:

That sounds so cool. If only you guys in the gaming group had the Oriental Adventures book, I would've had you running around fighting ogre magi and ninja at the drop of a hat!
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Bodhi on June 07, 2007, 05:32:41 PM
My field of specialty in comparative religion is japanese buddhism so I hope to be making more oriental stuff in the future. I think I know more about japanese feudal history than I do about european feudal history. A teachers education in history doesn't focus all that much on the middle ages.
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Fabian on June 10, 2007, 09:54:19 AM
Heh, you probably would've had to take any Oriental campaign I ran with a pinch of salt in that case, just as I grin and bear the 'western' D&D anachronisms and inconsistencies :geek:, what with my degree in Medieval Studies, doncha know?  :icon_cool: :icon_mrgreen:
Title: Re: Crunch Waffle
Post by: Brimshack on June 10, 2007, 08:52:14 PM
You know, I'm trying to remember, but I think it was oriental minis that led me first to contact Alf. Somehow we ended up making deals on everything else but that. The dwarf was all his idea though. I just bought it, LOL.