Custom Hobby Forum

Commercial Corner => New Releases => Topic started by: Bungle on June 03, 2007, 08:05:52 AM

Title: Heresy
Post by: Bungle on June 03, 2007, 08:05:52 AM
Oh Oh......

(http://www.heresyminiatures.com/images/wip/hsf013_ellie_mental_green.jpg)

Yes... now for a Brucey
Title: Re: Heresy
Post by: Agentmolar on June 03, 2007, 09:00:29 AM
JOygasm!!
Title: Re: Heresy
Post by: Bungle on June 03, 2007, 09:48:13 AM
Well now I have the scunners..... Any will have Leeloo and Korben.....

ERMs police look similar to the film

Title: Re: Heresy
Post by: Custom_Hobby on June 03, 2007, 10:40:50 AM
How tall are the scunners?
Title: Re: Heresy
Post by: Bungle on June 03, 2007, 10:48:50 AM
31-32mm from sole to top of head... so similar to HF and Heresy
Title: Re: Heresy
Post by: Custom_Hobby on June 03, 2007, 11:00:49 AM
Thats great! I guess the timing is perfect.
Title: Re: Heresy
Post by: Bungle on June 03, 2007, 11:08:55 AM
If I get the other 7 soon.. otherwise I will just have to release one pack... (I should have the right poses to make a production mould for one pack of 4 soon)