A bit of mucking about with some part's from my bit's box, one of Kev's heads and procreate.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/WRISTACTION/WIP/Wounded%20Hero/WoundedHeromulty.jpg?t=1180130854)
Still plenty left to do on it if i can get motivated again. :icon_neutral:
Nice work, your sculpting is coming along!
Nice idea. Is the wound fatal?
The arms and from the waist down (apart from the right foot it was missing and knee pads) are from my bits box.
I'm finding the foot hard to shape so it looks like the left one. :icon_sad:
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on May 25, 2007, 07:05:11 PM
Is the wound fatal?
Head of a broken lance\spear in his guts so i would say yes, but it's more likely to be a slow and painfull one.
It caught him just at the bottom edge of his breast plate.
TCR time :icon_evil:
Will have a shield under his right arm so it looks like he's resting his arm on it, there's a lot of space under it.
Think i will leave him Bald (no helmet hair then) started a Dwarf at the same time as him and will save doing the hair on him.
He's just a bit of wire with the first stage of putty on it right now so nothing to see at all. :icon_suspicious:
I can see you're having trouble with that foot... why not just sever it? He is wounded, after all...
i like the pose, very nice bit of composition that :clap2:
Quote from: cheddarmonger on May 25, 2007, 09:56:02 PM
I can see you're having trouble with that foot... why not just sever it? He is wounded, after all...
You nasty bugger!!!.
Don't you think he's suffering enough with that belly wound without losing a foot too!!!. :bottom:
The foot was missing and that's why I'm trying to replace it.
Quote from: S1ND3X on May 25, 2007, 10:48:56 PM
i like the pose, very nice bit of composition that :clap2:
Figured someone would prop him up to make him more comfortable and the chest is procreate so was easy to do to fit the angle.
Work so far and it's hard to take good pic's, but I did more to his shoulder and knee pads, added some hair, bit of work to his chest plate and some work on his leg\foot.
I forgot all about this one. It's good to see you are still working on it.
He has the bowl cut helmet hair. :icon_wink:
Also did a small bit to the Dwarf and started another two sculpts, two of three will be mostly made by me and one just me alone. :icon_cool:
Still nothing to see on them yet and I scrud*ped the Cheedarmonger mouse, but will restart it again soon.
Hes coming along nicely. a big spear sticking out his chest would look pretty cool as Mike says :shrug:
Lovely. Interesting. I've got a similar guy on the go exept he's kind of draped over the edge of the base with arms and head hanging over the edge. And he's not wounded. Having all the intestines ripped out is a BIT more than wounded... I think.
Working on the child who ripped them out right now :icon_wink: (he'll be crouching on the scrotum of this unfortunate victim - a child vampire. Hope to have it done by halloween to make a halloween greeting...)
A nice and cheerful scene then Bodhi? :icon_w00t: did you use bits like Wristy or converted an existing fig?
no. All original sculpting. Haven't done a conversion in my life and wouldn't know how to. Well I HAVE been alone with three kids for far to long now and when all three drag at you at the same time and want completely different things you DO get those funny fantasies :icon_wink:
feel sorry for ya but at least it gives you inspiration :icon_w00t:
I'm doing a Halloween one as well, apart from an axe it will be all me. :icon_cool:
I can bet bodhi sculpted the entire thing. He doesn't convert. It does sound like a nice scene.
Bit more done on them and intend to do more tonight, will get pictures up tomorrow.
Tease!
Haven't got any more done yet but here is WIP pictures of three of them as I'm keeping the halloween one under wraps. :icon_suspicious:
First is a GW LOTR sized Dwarf.
Second is a big alien insect and I haven't decided which end is going to be the head as I sort of changed my mind while working on it... :icon_scratch:
Third is the wounded Hero.
Nice stuff there Wristy. It is nice to see more people sculpting.
Done a bit more to the Alien Insect (starting to look the part) I will be adding another set of legs to make it up to 6.
Bit more to the body and stared on the head, will post pic's at the weekend.
Here's the Pic's.
Beginning to look a little like the skittery 'roach critters from Starship Troopers. Nice.
It would work with 15mm in a Starship Troopers game.