Custom Hobby Forum

Hobby Workbench => Member Gallery => Topic started by: Inso on May 06, 2007, 03:13:27 PM

Title: GZG NSL Squad.
Post by: Inso on May 06, 2007, 03:13:27 PM
Right that's 'Ground Zero Games, Neu Swabian League Squad', for Stargrunt II.  This is the first one I've painted and the rest will all be painted in the same way.  I am painting these to be used to wargame so I have gone for a bit of dry-brushing to speed up the process.  I haven't added rank or squad markings yet but they will be done when I think of how I'm going to do it.

Anyway...my first Neu Swabian League squad  :icon_w00t: :

(http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/Inso/NSL1.jpg)

Comments are welcome (although the pic could be better  :icon_wink:.
Title: Re: GZG NSL Squad.
Post by: gi6ers on May 06, 2007, 03:16:43 PM
Cool camo as usual, pics are very small though...You know you can link to pics that are as big as you like on Cheddar's site.....
Title: Re: GZG NSL Squad.
Post by: Inso on May 06, 2007, 05:18:28 PM
If I take bigger pix then all the flaws will show up  :icon_w00t:...

No, the reason for the small pic was that I was in a rush to get them varnished.  Once they are 'properly finished' I will take bigger pix.

Not bad though; yesterday afternoon they were bare metal...AND I've painted 3 dinosaurs and under-coated 6 Grymn in the process.
Title: Re: GZG NSL Squad.
Post by: gi6ers on May 06, 2007, 05:35:30 PM
That's just cheating!  :icon_cool:
Title: Re: GZG NSL Squad.
Post by: Custom_Hobby on August 13, 2007, 02:14:09 PM
Great camo as always Steve. They blend in well with the bases. Any chance of larger pics?
Title: Re: GZG NSL Squad.
Post by: Inso on August 13, 2007, 02:21:38 PM
I've got a second squad of these done (the command squad) so I'll get some big pix done for both  :icon_wink:.