Custom Hobby Forum

Hobby Workbench => Member Gallery => Topic started by: Agentmolar on May 01, 2007, 05:04:21 AM

Title: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Agentmolar on May 01, 2007, 05:04:21 AM
Well ive been playing with my minis to help me recover from jet lag. What do you think? Hopefully the first of many more frequent postings.
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/agentmolar/Conran074.jpg)
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/agentmolar/Conran073.jpg)
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/agentmolar/Conran072.jpg)
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Bungle on May 01, 2007, 05:15:30 AM
Nice skin, nice cloth, great base.

metal work looks very polished, and new.   :thumbup: :thumbup:

Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Bodhi on May 01, 2007, 05:35:12 AM
Get a backdrop!
Otherwise it looks excellent. It's nice that we can see what colours you used and parts of your computer but it kind of detracts from the mini  ;)

(and I'm NOT the right person to say this. I do it the way you do it. I'm sure people are getting sick of seeing the pattern on my kitchen table...)
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Bungle on May 01, 2007, 05:48:03 AM
Quote from: Bodhi on May 01, 2007, 05:35:12 AM

(and I'm NOT the right person to say this. I do it the way you do it. I'm sure people are getting sick of seeing the pattern on my kitchen table...)

After the comments about my wallpaper.. I said nuffing ;-)
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Fabian on May 01, 2007, 05:51:38 AM
He's a bit good innee?  :clap2:
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Agentmolar on May 01, 2007, 05:55:47 AM
As requested
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/agentmolar/Conran077.jpg)
(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a375/agentmolar/Conran076.jpg)

that better?
Thanks for the comments too guys.. glad you approve.
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Keeper on May 01, 2007, 06:27:34 AM
Very nice :)  I like the metal and the fur.  I've got a bit of a thing for metal that isn't just plain dull silver ...
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: cheddarmonger on May 01, 2007, 07:20:19 AM
Nice!  Almost tempted to steal it for Cheddarmongers  :cm
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: gi6ers on May 01, 2007, 07:46:43 AM
and here's one I adjusted earlier:

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/Gi6ers/Conran077.jpg)

Just messed with the levels a little.
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Custom_Hobby on May 01, 2007, 09:09:58 AM
Nice work Kurt. He looks like he would be a little cold with all that snow on the base.
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Dr.Evil on May 01, 2007, 09:31:31 AM
Painting skills exelent  :icon_cool:

Photo skills...  :icon_wink:

You got a nice earthy feel to him.
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: Agentmolar on May 01, 2007, 03:58:36 PM
Quote from: Wristaction on May 01, 2007, 09:31:31 AM
Painting skills exelent  :icon_cool:

Photo skills...  :icon_wink:

I guess thats the order id prefer it to be ! lol. I should have used my proper camera with the white levels adjusted. I have to thank Gi6ers your photoshopping makes my job look better than it looks in real life!!  :icon_w00t:
Title: Re: Conran the barbarian
Post by: gi6ers on May 01, 2007, 04:02:01 PM
 :icon_suspicious: