Custom Hobby Forum

Commercial Corner => New Releases => Topic started by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 04:26:24 PM

Title: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 04:26:24 PM
(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a331/BungleB/251a.jpg)


released soon fom Monolith
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Dr.Evil on April 29, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
He's in for a shock when he find's out she's a he....  :icon_eek:

They look like to blob's of GS just stuck on the body and the wrip need's work too.
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 04:30:53 PM
Quote from: Wristaction on April 29, 2007, 04:29:32 PM
He's in for a shock when he find's out she's a he....  :icon_eek:

They look like to blob's of GS just stuck on the body and the wrip need's work too.

LOL

yep I don't think Jim does very convincing women.... but this one looks like Katie Price
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Bodhi on April 29, 2007, 04:53:41 PM
*wince*

Erotic art is HARD. If you're going to do erotic art the women MUST be skillfully done.
I'm still waiting for someone to do a good job of more "daring" erotic art. This one doesn't cut it.
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Agentmolar on April 29, 2007, 07:55:06 PM
Grotesque.. interesting concept, poorly executed.
Damn i like the concept in a wierd way.
:icon_cool:
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: cheddarmonger on April 29, 2007, 08:41:08 PM
Sorayama-ish?  Yeah, poor execution.   Besides, it would need SENMM painting to really do Sorayama any justice.


Erm....  who sculpted this?


EDIT: Bad Cheddar!  :bottom:
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: S1ND3X on April 29, 2007, 09:57:31 PM
not really my kind of thing i'm afraid
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 29, 2007, 10:57:54 PM
Not mine either. Hey why are her nipples bigger than her eyes?
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Captain_Jack on April 30, 2007, 06:08:25 AM
Quote from: Bodhi on April 29, 2007, 04:53:41 PM
*wince*

Erotic art is HARD. If you're going to do erotic art the women MUST be skillfully done.
I'm still waiting for someone to do a good job of more "daring" erotic art. This one doesn't cut it.


Oh now, that sounds like a challenge
I'm gonna have to have a go at sculpting some erotic minis when I buy some new putty.
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Bungle on April 30, 2007, 12:25:22 PM
Quote from: Captain_Jack on April 30, 2007, 06:08:25 AM

Oh now, that sounds like a challenge
I'm gonna have to have a go at sculpting some erotic minis when I buy some new putty.

Bondage clothes might sell... but I'm not sure about erotic poses.
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Baldemyr on April 30, 2007, 03:21:33 PM
Oh I dont know, the right sort of poses?  Im sure they would.  Look at some of Werner Klockes stuff-that one beast lady with her bottom in the air?


Plus there are companies making X or R rated minis already-like Pegaso.  I think they would sell as long as they are marketted as "cool peices" as opposed to "Amazon Warriors from Mars" or somesuch garbage.  I would DEFINATELY buy pinup/r rated/x rated poses if sold as cool minis to paint.  Actual sex scenes?  meh-not my cuppa.
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Bungle on April 30, 2007, 03:53:58 PM
I think you are right..... I meant pornographic poses not erotic
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Bodhi on April 30, 2007, 05:07:15 PM
They would probably sell in a totally different context. Definitely not a gamers product but perhaps more to the crowd who buy figurines for collection purposes only. I mean among that crowd the subject matter has sold for well over 3000 years now...
Title: Re: 40mm kinkyness
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 30, 2007, 11:05:32 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing (possibly buying) some tastefully done erotic miniatures.