Custom Hobby Forum

Commercial Corner => New Releases => Topic started by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 01:54:33 PM

Title: gamezone
Post by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 01:54:33 PM
Anyone seen these?

(http://www.m40italia.com/public/immagini/grandi/Eo0650.jpg)

(http://www.m40italia.com/public/immagini/naggarontealfiere06-22400.jpg)

(http://www.fantasyladen.de/gamezone/gz06-54.jpg)

(http://www.fantasyladen.de/gamezone/gz06-53.jpg)

11 Euros each... wow thy'd make a perfect dragon without the harness



Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: Fabian on April 29, 2007, 01:58:17 PM
I've done more than seen them - I'm painting one right now!

They are awesome, and Artemis Black sells rank and file for £7 (bargain!) and the hero for £7.50 (that's the one I got at Salute)
Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 02:01:10 PM
I found a spanish site that is cheaper by 20p a figure inc standard postage.. is it worth the hassle I wonder?

Edit:

I weakened.... boxed set and chariot.  :twocents: damn why am I so weak
Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 02:14:11 PM
Any good as a alternate dragon?

(http://www.artemisblacks.com/dragonblood/images/DBM003%20Griffon%20Attack.jpg)

£16 on its own without the knight
Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: Fabian on April 29, 2007, 03:23:48 PM
Dragonblood are a feckin ace range; have you seen the reptile-man riding a dino? Perfect St Georgasaurus. Perhaps he could face a giant ape?

The Gamezone range has made many a man weak of knee and of pocket. The queue never stopped at their Salute stall apparently. Their feudal knight range is beautiful.
Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 29, 2007, 09:56:52 PM
Quote from: Bungle on April 29, 2007, 01:54:33 PM
Anyone seen these?

(http://www.m40italia.com/public/immagini/naggarontealfiere06-22400.jpg)

I like this one. I might pick this one up. That set from Dragonblood is nice too.
Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: S1ND3X on April 29, 2007, 09:58:36 PM
really like the guy fighting the griffon, it's been a favorite figure of mine for a while, the big reptile is cool too
Title: Re: gamezone
Post by: Medved on April 30, 2007, 06:27:42 PM
i saw their range at salute and they have some really ace minis in there.

however they do range from really amazing to rather poor 9the dark elf predators were really nice)  it was just a shame they sold out of soo much of the stuff i liked (the goblin boss on wolf)