Custom Hobby Forum

Commercial Corner => New Releases => Topic started by: Valloa on April 09, 2007, 01:10:34 PM

Title: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Valloa on April 09, 2007, 01:10:34 PM
  I added a small amount of pre-release special effect bases and plinths to www.valloasvale.com/shop (http://www.valloasvale.com/shop)  These bases and plinths are designed to look and feel like brass, bronze, marble, stone and other materials, without the need for painting. The brass and bronze bases contain real brass and bronze and as such, have the weight and feel of those metals. They can be further polished with a superfine sandpaper for more shine.

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Valloa/ValeAprilReleases.jpg)

Plinth modeled by Reaper's Bourbon Street Sophie:

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Valloa/DecoPlinth1.jpg)

Maya~
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 09, 2007, 02:27:17 PM
These are terrific. I look forward to using these with my miniatures. Do you also take order for custom bases?
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: gi6ers on April 09, 2007, 02:40:40 PM
Very nice and unique!
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Valloa on April 09, 2007, 04:10:10 PM
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on April 09, 2007, 02:27:17 PM
Do you also take order for custom bases?

Ayep I do.  If you need/want something specific feel free to drop me a PM or email at valloasvale@yahoo.com.

Maya~
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 10, 2007, 10:48:56 PM
Quote from: Valloa on April 09, 2007, 04:10:10 PM
Quote from: Custom_Hobby on April 09, 2007, 02:27:17 PM
Do you also take order for custom bases?

Ayep I do.  If you need/want something specific feel free to drop me a PM or email at valloasvale@yahoo.com.

Maya~

Thank you Maya. I will send you an email shortly. I hope you are enjoying the forum and thanks for the updates on your products.
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Valloa on April 11, 2007, 11:30:40 AM
Quote from: Custom_HobbyI hope you are enjoying the forum and thanks for the updates on your products.

I am!  I like that you have an "all medium" artwork section and someday I'll get up enough courage to post some stuffs there.

Maya~

Edit: Fixed the Quote
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 11, 2007, 02:09:47 PM
I hope it is sometime soon. I want the forum to encourage all aspects of the hobby. What medium do you use?
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Valloa on April 11, 2007, 10:43:02 PM
Graphite mostly with a couple of colored pencil sketches.
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 12, 2007, 01:26:45 AM
Quick question did you sell out of all of the miniatures you had in stock? If you didn't what do you have left?
Title: Re: Valloa's Vale Pre-Release of Special Effect Bases & Plinths.
Post by: Valloa on April 12, 2007, 01:52:36 AM
Sent you a PM on that.

Maya~