Custom Hobby Forum

Commercial Corner => New Releases => Topic started by: Custom_Hobby on April 04, 2007, 06:43:17 PM

Title: The Lord
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 04, 2007, 06:43:17 PM
The Lord is a limited edition 40mm highly detailed model cast in white metal with optional resin parts. The model was limited to 100 castings worldwide and quickly sold out. It retailed for $50 US and sold out quickly. I have actually seen a few sell for over $250 US on Ebay.

The miniature comes unpainted and unassembled. The metal parts are the full body, right & left arm (as in the first picture), sword, eagle, and mantle. The figure also comes with an optional set of resin right & left arms in a different position (as in the second picture). The second picture also has the figure on the resin scenic base that comes with it.

(http://photos.customhobby.com/albums/userpics/10001/The%20Lord.jpg)

(http://photos.customhobby.com/albums/userpics/10001/The%20Lord%20Coniglio_CMON.jpg)

If anyone is interested in this miniature I still have a few and will sell it for its original retail price of $50 US including free shipping for any member of the forum. Just PM me and I will send you an invoice.
Title: Re: The Lord
Post by: Baldemyr on April 12, 2007, 10:22:16 AM
This guy looks absolutely insane to paint. 
Title: Re: The Lord
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 12, 2007, 10:29:19 AM
It is a lot of fun with all the detail on the figure. Plus it with the others it makes for a great diorama.

I still have a few left if anyone is interested.
Title: Re: The Lord
Post by: Bungle on April 12, 2007, 10:30:21 AM
Sorry too fussy for my tastes...
Title: Re: The Lord
Post by: Custom_Hobby on April 12, 2007, 11:16:13 AM
I still would love to see it painted up by a better painter (working on that at the moment).