Custom Hobby Forum

Hobby Workbench => W.I.P. => Topic started by: steeldragon on February 28, 2009, 09:28:24 AM

Title: steeldragon current projects...
Post by: steeldragon on February 28, 2009, 09:28:24 AM
This is a commission:

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20454-1/IMG_1372.JPG)

I included the concept in my blog and also step by step photos

http://steeldragon-minis.blogspot.com (http://steeldragon-minis.blogspot.com)

and this is what I'm currently working on:

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20487-1/IMG_1384.JPG)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20490-1/IMG_1385.JPG)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20495-1/IMG_1387.JPG)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20492-1/IMG_1386.JPG)



Andres
Title: Re: steeldragon current projects...
Post by: Keeper on February 28, 2009, 04:38:02 PM
Vampire is really nice :)  I like the modern foppishness of him - just the sort of thing i think a vampire should look like :D

Don't know what to comment yet on the female sculpt, except that she looks nice so far :)  What is she going to be?  I couldn't see anything on your blog about her, Andres?
Title: Re: steeldragon current projects...
Post by: steeldragon on February 28, 2009, 07:10:26 PM
I'm trying to post to the blog all in one posts regarding a miniature instead of step by step... gives me a better sense of accomplishment I guess :P

I'm thinking she will be a psi-black ops... the more I work on her the less I see her in spandex...

Andres
Title: Re: steeldragon current projects...
Post by: steeldragon on March 13, 2009, 01:18:49 PM
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20612-1/IMG_1398.JPG)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20609-1/IMG_1397.JPG)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20606-1/IMG_1396.JPG)

(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/20603-1/IMG_1395.JPG)

More advances!

Andres
Title: Re: steeldragon current projects...
Post by: Hawkins on March 14, 2009, 10:15:37 AM
right side of the waist needs to fil out a hair as do the hips a smigion. and you might want to look into giving her some muscle tone lines running verticaly on each side of the belly. that is if your looking for ideas for her.
Title: Re: steeldragon current projects...
Post by: Keeper on March 16, 2009, 07:47:17 AM
Looking a lot better now she has a sense of direction :)

Like Hawkins says, hips probably need to be wider, but I like where she is going!