Now's i Kick's your ass ya!.
Of cause my macro on my camera die's and i end up with poor picture's for the comp but here's better one's.
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/WRISTACTION/finished%20mini/SMmulty04.jpg)
Bigger pic, just click.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v703/WRISTACTION/finished%20mini/SMmulty04b.jpg?t=1173300149]
are you going to change your backgroud or do I have to find you and kick your ass!
:icon_razz:
I think the background is the issue too. Change it and see what happens.
Will be taking more photo's when the Alien is done so i will redo them then. ;)
ok, you've been warned :icon_suspicious:
Where is this mini from?
Made by: Projekt X
Figure's name: Walkurie Hauptsturmfuhrer
Projekt X is North Star's alternate reality World War Two gaming world where the Allies and even the German people themselves face an evil and horrific foe.
Now where is that bright pink paper then. :icon_whistling:
I think Matt would have a stoke if you did that Richard.
Better picture's this time, it's a hard figure to photo for some reason. :icon_scratch:
Bit darker than it should be but it's the best i can get.
(http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/gallery2/d/6427-2/SM+redone_001.JPG)
Now posted on Cheddarmonger's and here's the link to vote for it there.
http://www.cheddarmongers.org/prod/pic/Wristaction/SM+redone_001.JPG.html
She is camera shy; some of them are just like that.
These pics look much better!
I voted on Cheddarmongers :cm