Thrud the Barbarian Issue #5 is now on sale.
You can order it direct from Carl Citchlow for £2.60 inc P&P (this might be the price for UK only).
http://thrudthebarbarian.com/
Got a card saying it is out now. :wav:
Thanks for posting it Richard. I wonder if Andy will have it right away. I just ordered three issues from him.
I like to get it from Carl himself, the same way i get Andy's, Kev's and Adem's stuff direct from them.
You also get sent the Thrud the Barbarian card with the picture on the front which only people that got from him get sent. :icon_razz:
Christmas 2005 he did Christmas cards as well so you can ask him if he has any of them left as well.
I don't know why, but I didn't think of that. I will get them from him from now on. I emailed him about the cards a while back. He got back in touch with me right away. I should email him back and ask him to join the forum.
Very cool!
Can't get his website for some reason! I'll try tomorrow... Can't have too much Thrudness!