How many of you game WW2?
well just in case there is one other 15mm gamer on the board.
At the York show I saw battlehonours UK stand... very heavy on the 15mm FOW (mind you every show is, Vapnartak had around 6 people selling 15mm FoW)
Battlehonours UK have a series of 15mm wargames buildings called the "landmark" range at the moment just Normandy buildings, that they have had made, made to 1/100 scale.
I was very impressed, Spun cast hollow buildings full of crisp details that you don't normally see in resin buildings (Like swans neck returns on down pipes) ready painted.
The painting is to a basic standard that is OK to put on the table for most people... and OK to use until you get around to
repainting if you have requirements of a higher standard. I enjoy painting buildings and find it very easy to get an effect i am pleased with. I would repaint the buildings... eventually, but I would be happy to use them un repainted until I cleared some of my pile.
I was told that the masters were made by the same guy that make the masters for Hornbys resin buildings (20mm 1/76 and 12mm 1/144). The 15mm stuff is also made in the same factory.
First time I had seen them.
http://www.battlehonours.co.uk/products.asp?cat=346
You will need to scroll down the page as there are 3 pages of illutrated listings (but the first 4 listsings are town deals and unlisted)
Price wise..... well I compared them to a few other manufacturers:
Hovels are 2/3 the price for unpainted .. but I don't think Hovels match the quality.
Timecast match the quality for crispness of detail and are about 3/4 of the price for unpainted and 150% for painted, they are also made with a powder filler in the resin which make them seem like dental plaster.