Custom Hobby Forum

Hobby Workbench => Member Gallery => Topic started by: Bruenor Odinson on August 26, 2007, 10:59:41 AM

Title: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Bruenor Odinson on August 26, 2007, 10:59:41 AM
Throughly enjoyed painting this lovely piece up, well two of them as I have one done for a client too.
Heresy have really captured the character perfectly!!
Here's to more in the range!!

(http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/bruenorbat/40K/drhugh.jpg)

Ta!


Beat Ya Gi6ers, I think...!!! :icon_w00t:
Title: Re: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Custom_Hobby on August 26, 2007, 11:14:30 AM
 :occasion14: Nice work as ususal james :clap2: :icon_cool:
Title: Re: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Keeper on August 28, 2007, 06:13:42 AM
Superb work, Bruenor - he looks fantastic! :)
Title: Re: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Perv on August 28, 2007, 06:35:27 AM
Nice work Bruenor, I know you've done a good job as the miniature annoys me almost as much as David Tennant does in real life  :icon_w00t:
Title: Re: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Dr.Evil on August 28, 2007, 09:19:15 AM
Exelent work Bruenor  :clap2:

Title: Re: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Custom_Hobby on August 28, 2007, 11:54:26 AM
Putting the card with it is a very nice touch
Title: Re: Got Time Travel Problems, call Dr Hugh (Who).........
Post by: Bruenor Odinson on August 28, 2007, 01:18:58 PM
Thanks folks.

I would have liked a more decent Tardis in the background, but the cardstock one will do until I can get a better one.
Gonna have fun with him, he'll be popping up in all kinds of games, even in Heroquest, half way through a quest, here's the Dr, to mess things up....LOL!!!